go over to ebay and you can buy it as of right now it stands at 1025 dollars...maybe somebody can post a link cause i am not to good at that stuff
go over to ebay and you can buy it as of right now it stands at 1025 dollars...maybe somebody can post a link cause i am not to good at that stuff
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
thanks
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
$5,800 My god this is so stupid...i mean dont people have better since than this
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
probably not but at least they can spell "sense" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
ok,ok you got me...my spelling and grammar is about as good as George W's [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks